- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Thermodynamics for Chemical 14/07/2021
A. Compression ratio of an Otto engine is comparatively higher than a diesel engine
B. Efficiency of an Otto engine is higher than that of a diesel engine for the same compression
C. Otto engine efficiency decreases with the rise in compression ratio, due to decrease in work
produced per quantity of heat
D. Diesel engine normally operates at lower compression ratio than an Otto engine for an equal
output of work
- An isolated system can exchange ______________ with its surroundings?
- A. Matter B. Energy C. Neither matter nor energy D. Both matter and energy...
- For a thermodynamic system containing ‘x’ chemical species, the maximum number of phases that can co-exist at equilibrium is_________________?
- A. x B. x + 1 C. x + 2 D. x + 3...
- In the equation PVn = constant, if the value of n = y = Cp/Cv, then it represents a reversible ______________ process?
- A. Isothermal B. Adiabatic C. Isentropic D. Polytropic...
- Ideal refrigeration cycle is____________________?
- A. Same as Carnot cycle B. Same as reverse Carnot cycle C. Dependent on the refrigerant’s properties D. The least efficient of all refrigeration processes...
- Which of the following is not an intensive property ?
- A. Molar heat capacity B. Internal energy C. Viscosity D. None of these...
Leave a Reply