- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Internal energy change of a system over one complete cycle in a cyclic process is__________________?
Hamad Thermodynamics for Chemical 03/12/2021
D. Dependent on the path
- At a given temperature, the volume of a gas dissolved in a solvent _______________ with increase in pressure?
- A. Increases B. Decreases C. Remains unchanged D. May increase or decrease; depends on the gas...
- If two pure liquid constituents are mixed in any proportion to give an ideal solution, there is no change in____________________?
- A. Volume B. Enthalpy C. Both A. & B D. Neither A. nor B...
- The internal energy of an ideal gas is a function of its _____________ only?
- A. Molecular size B. Volume C. Pressure D. Temperature...
- Refrigerants commonly used for domestic refrigerators are_________________?
- A. Ethyl chloride or methyl chloride B. Freon-12 C. Propane D. NH3 or CO2...
- Gibbs free energy per mole for a pure substance is equal to the__________________?
- A. Latent heat of vaporisation B. Chemical potential C. Molal boiling point D. Heat capacity...
Leave a Reply