- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Refractory Technology 13/07/2021
A. Beehive oven
B. Coke oven walls
C. Zinc roaster
D. Lead blast furnace
- Bauxite calcining rotary kilns are lined with ________________ bricks?
- A. Fireclay B. Carbon C. 85% alumina D. Corundum...
- Cermets are combination of ceramic and metallic materials due to which they have high strength & resistance to high temperature. Cermets are used in the_______________?
- A. Hearth of the blast furnace B. Nuclear reactors, missiles & space crafts C. Insulation of high temperature furnaces D. Roof of electric furnaces...
- Beryllia (which is used in making crucibles for melting uranium & thorium) is superior to alumina in all respects for high temperature (> 1900°C ) use, except ?
- A. Cost B. Electrical conductivity C. Thermal conductivity D. Fusion point...
- Rate of slag attack on refractories increases with rise in temperature due to the___________________?
- A. Decreased viscosity of slag B. Increased thermal conductivity of brick C. Oxidising condition in the furnace D. None of these...
- Refractoriness under loads (RUL) is quite close to the fusion temperature (PCE) for _____________ bricks?
- A. Fireclay B. Silica C. Dolomite D. Very low alumina...
Leave a Reply