A. is more accurate in finding the number of equilibrium stages
B. accounts for the enthalpy changes in the process
C. Facilitates direct calculation of heat load on reboiler & condenser from, the diagram used in
D. All A, B. & C.
- Removable connection of tubes to tube sheet is called___________________?
- A. Ferrule B. Socket C. Nipple D. Saddle...
- In a double pipe (concentric) heat exchanger, the hydraulic radius for heat transfer (for a fluid flowing through the annulus) would be_________________?
- A. Same as that for fluid flow B. Less than that for fluid flow C. More than that for fluid flow D. D2 – D1 (D1 and D2 are I.D. of inner and outer pipes respectively)...
- Thin spherical shells subjected to internal pressure, develop ______________ stresses?
- A. Radial B. Circumferential C. Both A. & B. D. Neither A. nor B....
- Length to diameter ratio of most rotary driers is in the range of____________________?
- A. 1 to 2 B. 4 to 10 C. 10 to 20 D. 20 to 30...
- Baffles may be eliminated for_________________?
- A. Low viscosity liquids (< 200 poise) B. High viscosity liquids (> 600 poise) C. Large diameter tanks D. None of these...