- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) which is also known as Perspex and is produced by bulk polymerisation of methyl methacrylate is not a ______________ polymer?
Hamad Polymer Technology 27/04/2023
D. Glass like transparent
- Caprolactam, a raw material for the manufacture of nylon-6, is produced from_______________?
- A. Phenol B. Naphthalene C. Benzene D. Pyridine...
- Addition polymerisation is not involved in the manufacture of_______________?
- A. Low density polythene B. Poly vinyl chloride C. Polystyrene D. Polyhexamethylene adipamide...
- 90% of the caprolactam is converted to nylon-6 on its condensation polymerisation in the reactor maintained at a temperature of _____________ °C?
- A. -5 B. 10-30 C. 250-280 D. 500-600...
- Polycaprolactam is nothing but __________________?
- A. Orlon B. Nylon-66 C. Nylon-6 D. Saran...
- Poly-tetra-fluoro ethylene (PTFE) is known as_________________?
- A. Dacron B. Teflon C. Bakelite D. Celluloid...
Leave a Reply