A. 0.1 to 1
B. 1 to 2
C. 10 to 20
D. 50 to 60
- An investment of Rs. 100 lakhs is to be made for construction of a plant, which will take two years to start production. The annual profit from the operation of the plant is Rs. 20 lakhs. What will be the payback time ?
- A. 5 years B. 7 years C. 12 years D. 10 years...
- Total product cost of a chemical plant does not include the ______________ cost?
- A. Market survey B. Operating labour, supervision and supplies C. Overhead and utilities D. Depreciation, property tax and insurance...
- In a manufacturing industry, breakeven point occurs, when the___________________?
- A. Total annual rate of production equals the assigned value B. Total annual product cost equals the total annual sales C. Annual profit equals the expected value D. Annual sales equals the fixed cost...
- Accumulated sum at the end of 5 years, if Rs. 10000 is invested now at 10% interest per annum on a compound basis is Rs ?
- A. 15000 B. 16105 C. 18105 D. 12500...