- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Plant-Economics 04/12/2020
B. Onsite and offsite costs
C. Labour costs
D. Raw material costs
- For a given fluid, as the pipe diameter increases, the pumping cost ______________________?
- A. Decreases B. Increases C. Remains the same D. May increase or decrease, depending upon whether the fluid is Newtonian or non-Newtonian...
- Total product cost of a chemical plant does not include the ______________ cost?
- A. Market survey B. Operating labour, supervision and supplies C. Overhead and utilities D. Depreciation, property tax and insurance...
- Pick out the wrong statement?
- A. Net worth means paid up share capital and reserve & surplus (i.e. shareholders equity) B. Return on equity = profit after tax/net worth C. Working capital turnover ratio = sales/net working capital D. Total cost of production is more than net sales realisation (NSR) at breakeven point...
- The amount of simple interest during ‘n’ interest period is (where, i = interest rate based on the length of one interest period, p = principal) ?
- A. p.i.n. B. p(1 + i.n) C. p(1 + i)n D. p(1 – i.n)...
- A. Costs (on annual basis) are constant when the straight line method is used for its determination B. Is the unavoidable loss in the value of the plant, equipment and materials with lapse in time C. Does figure in the calculation of income tax liability on cash flows from an investment D. All A, B. … Depreciation________________?Read More...
Leave a Reply