- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Mechanical Operations 14/07/2021
A. Early stages
B. Final stages
C. Entire process
D. None of these
- In classification, particles are said to be equal settling, if they have the same terminal velocities in the_______________?
- A. Different fluids B. Same fluid C. Same field of force D. Both B. and C....
- Raw materials are charged in the iron blast furnace using____________________?
- A. Bucket elevator B. Skip hoist C. Screw conveyor D. None of these...
- Bucket elevators are not suitable for the vertical lifting of __________ materials?
- A. Fine (e.g. – 200 mesh size coal) B. Sticky (e.g. clay paste) C. Small lumpy (e.g. grains and sand) D. Free flowing...
- For Indian standard (IS) screens, the mesh number is equal to its aperture size expressed to the nearest deca-micron (0.01 mm). Aperture width of IS screen of mesh number 50 will be approximately _____________ microns?
- A. 5 B. 50 C. 500 D. 5000...
- Cartridge filters are termed as ‘edge’ filters, because of the fact that the_________________?
- A. Disks have very sharp edge B. Solids are not deposited at the edge of the disk C. Bulk of the solids are removed at the periphery of the disks D. None of these...
Leave a Reply