- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Materials and Construction 15/05/2023
D. None of these
- Maximum permissible sulphur content in steel is ______________ percent?
- A. 0.015 B. 0.055 C. 0.505 D. 0.805...
- Sulphuric acid is mixed with ground phosphate rock (to produce phosphoric acid) in a steel digestor lined with______________?
- A. Acidic refractory B. Rubber C. Karbate D. Lead or acid proof bricks...
- Among the tin containing alloys, ______________ consumes the maximum amount of tin?
- A. Solder B. White metal C. Pewter metal D. Bronzes...
- Steel balls for ball bearings are generally made of ______________ steel?
- A. Cast B. Stainless C. Free carbon D. Carbon chrome...
- Which of the following is a low melting point metal ?
- A. Stainless steel B. Wrought iron C. Tin D. Copper...
Leave a Reply