- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Mass Transfer 17/05/2023
C. Remains same
D. Either A. or B., depends on the system
- The apex of an equilateral-triangular coordinate (in ternary liquid system) represents a/an ___________________?
- A. Pure component B. Binary mixture C. Ternary mixture D. Insoluble binary system...
- Acetic acid will be most economically separated from a dilute solution of acetic acid in water by____________________?
- A. Solvent extraction B. Continuous distillation C. Evaporation D. Absorption...
- Packed column distillation is limited to the column _____________ metres?
- A. Height < 6 B. Diameter < 0.6 C. Both A. & B. D. Neither A. nor B....
- The partial pressure distribution of an ideal gas diffusing through another stagnant ideal gas at steady state follows a/an _________________ law?
- A. Exponential B. Parabolic C. Linear D. Cubic...
- An aqueous solution of methanol is to be distilled in a tray column. High pressure steam is available as a source of heat. For a given reflux ratio and overhead composition, two options are being explored; (i) a reboiler is used and (ii) no reboiler is used but steam is fed directly to the bottom of the column. As compared to option (i), in option (ii) ____________________?
- A. Less number of trays are required B. Composition of the residue remains unchanged C. More number of trays are required but the residue composition remains unchanged D. More number of trays are required and the residue composition is more dilute in methanol...
Leave a Reply