- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Mass Transfer 02/12/2021
A. In case of liquid-liquid extraction, no separation is possible, if the selectivity of the solvent
used is unity
B. With increase in temperature, the selectivity of the solvent used in solvent extraction
C. The selectivity of solvent used in solvent extraction is unity at the plait point
D. All A., B. and C.
- For absorbing a sparingly soluble gas in a liquid, the_____________________?
- A. Gas side co-efficient should be increased B. Liquid side coefficient should be increased C. Gas side co-efficient should be decreased D. Liquid side co-efficient should be decreased...
- The Reynolds number of the liquid was increased 100 fold for a laminar falling film used for gas-liquid contacting. Assuming penetrating theory is applicable, the fold increase in the mass transfer co-efficient (Kc) for the same system is_______________________?
- A. 100 B. 10 C. 5 D. 1...
- Mechanism of moisture removal in case of freeze drying of food stuff is by ___________________?
- A. Evaporation B. Sublimation C. Dehydration D. Adsorption...
- Separation of two volatile liquids by distillation makes use of their___________________?
- A. Selectivity B. Relative volatility C. Solubility D. Density difference...
- With the lowering of equilibrium pressure, at a given temperature, the amount of adsorbate on the adsorbent ?
- A. Increases B. Decreases C. Remain same D. Either A. or B., depends on the system...
Leave a Reply