- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Yield of coke oven gas in low temperature carbonisation of coal is about ______________ Nm3 /ton of dry coal?
Hamad Fuels and Combustion 14/07/2021
- The gas which contributes maximum to the heating value of natural gas is __________________?
- A. CO B. CO2 C. H2 D. CH4...
- Advantages of fluidised bed combustion are ____________________?
- A. Reduced NOx formation in flue gas B. Lower furnace operating temperature C. High heat transfer rate D. All A., B. & C....
- __________ is used as jet engine fuel ?
- A. Petrol B. Diesel C. Kerosene D. LPG...
- Which of the following has the highest gross calorific value ?
- A. Blast furnace gas B. Coke oven gas C. Carburetted water gas D. Oil refinery gas...
- Rate of low temperature oxidation of coal due to bad storage conditions_______________?
- A. Decreases with increase in surface area B. Does not vary with increase in surface area C. Is more for low volatile coal compared to high volatile coal D. Is accelerated by storage in large heaps with small surface to volume ratio...
Leave a Reply