- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Fuels and Combustion 15/07/2021
A. Calorific value
B. Caking power
C. Both A. & B.
D. Neither A. nor B.
- Main component of sewage gas produced during anaerobic decomposition of organic waste (by suitable bacteria) during sewage disposal is __________________?
- A. H2 B. CH4 C. CO2 D. N2...
- High excess air in combustion of fuels results in____________________?
- A. Increased fuel consumption B. Incomplete combustion C. Smoky flame D. None of these...
- A coal having higher volatile matter content, has lower_________________?
- A. Smoking tendency on burning B. Coke oven gas yield on carbonisation C. Chance of catching fire during storage in open space D. Ignition temperature...
- Tar yield in the low temperature and high temperature carbonisation of dry coal may be respectively ______________ percent?
- A. 3 & 10 B. 10 & 3 C. 10 & 20 D. 15 & 8...
- Which of the following is the most poisonous gas ?
- A. Coke oven gas B. Producer gas C. Blast furnace gas D. L.D. converter gas...
Leave a Reply