- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Fuels and Combustion 14/07/2021
A. A high rank coal
B. A coking coal
C. Can be used for gasification and steam generation
D. A black banded coal which burns with a non-smoky yellowish flame
- Laboratory gas is obtained by the cracking of____________________?
- A. Gasoline B. Diesel C. Fuel oil D. Kerosene...
- With increase in moisture content of coal, its___________________?
- A. Calorific value increases B. Caking properties diminish C. Swelling during carbonisation becomes excessive D. None of these...
- A sample of natural gas containing 80% methane (CH4) and rest nitrogen (N2) is burnt with 20% excess air. With 80% of the combustibles producing CO2 and the remainder going to CO, the Orsat analysis in volume percent is_________________?
- A. CO2 : 6.26, CO : 1.56, O2 : 3.91, H2O :15.66, N2 : 72.60 B. CO2 : 7.42, CO : 1.86, O2 : 4.64, N2:86.02 C. CO2 : 6.39, CO : 1.60, O2 : 3.99, H2O:25.96, N2:72.06 D. CO2 : 7.60, CO : 1.90, O2 : 4.75, N2 : 85.74...
- Which of the following is the most important deterrents to an extended use of pulverised coal in boiler firing ?
- A. Ash disposal problem B. Excessive fly-ash discharge from the stack C. High power consumption in its transportation D. Erosion of induced draft fan blades...
- Volatile matter content of metallurgical coke may be around ______________ percent?
- A. 1-2 B. 10-15 C. 22-26 D. 30-33...
Leave a Reply