- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Fuels and Combustion 02/12/2021
A. More explosive and inflammable
B. Less poisonous
D. All A., B. and C.
- Steam is intermittently admitted into the fuel bed during the production of producer gas to__________________?
- A. Convert CO to CO2 B. Increase the combustion rate C. Increase the gas production rate D. Minimise the chances of clinker formation...
- Bright coal__________________?
- A. Contains more than 90% durain B. Contains more than 90% fussain C. Contains mainly vitrain & clarain and is generally coking D. Is non-coking...
- 64-132) rank coal (ASTM) means a coal with 64%___________________?
- A. Fixed carbon and having a heating value around 13, 200 BTU/1b B. Ash and heating value around 13, 200 BTU/1b C. Fixed carbon and heating value around 132 BTU/1b D. None of these...
- Which of the following reactions occuring during coal gasification is called the Neumann reversal reaction ?
- A. 2CO ↔ C + CO2 B. CO + H2O ↔ CO2 + H2 C. C + H2O ↔ CO + H2 D. C + 2H2O ↔ CO2 + 2H2...
- Producer gas containing least amount of tar is produced by the_________________?
- A. Partial combustion of coal B. Partial combustion of large size (< 50 mm) coke C. High pressure gasification of coal (e.g. in Lurgi gasifier) D. Atmospheric pressure gasification of coal (e.g., in Kopper-Totzek gasifier)...
Leave a Reply