- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Fluid Mechanics for Chemical 03/12/2021
A. Frictionless and at rest
B. At rest
C. At rest and when the frictionless fluid is in motion
D. None of these
- Horsepower increase of a centrifugal gas compressor without altering the volumetric flow rate will _____________ the gas discharge pressure?
- A. Increase B. Decrease C. Not change D. Exponentially decrease...
- In which of the following body shapes, the pressure drag is large compared to the friction drag ?
- A. Stream line body B. Two dimensional body C. Bluff body D. None of these...
- Mach number is the ratio of the speed of the _____________________?
- A. Fluid to that of the light B. Light to that of the fluid C. Fluid to that of the sound D. Sound to that of the fluid...
- If two capillary tubes of dia 0.5 mm and 1 mm are dipped in a pot containing mercury, then the rise of mercury is_________________?
- A. Same in both the tubes B. Greater in 1 mm dia tube C. Greater in 0.5 mm dia tube D. Zero in both the tubes...
- The distribution of shear stress in a stream of fluid in a circular tube is_____________________?
- A. Linear with radius for turbulent flow only B. Linear with radius for laminar flow only C. Linear with radius for both laminar & turbulent flow D. Parabolic with radius for both laminar & turbulent flow...
Leave a Reply