- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Maximum theoretical suction lift for water at 15°C by a centrifugal pump is 34 ft. The same for water at 90°C will be _____________________ ft?
Hamad Fluid Mechanics for Chemical 03/12/2020
- Discharge in laminar flow through a pipe varies________________?
- A. As the square of the radius B. Inversely as the pressure drop C. Inversely as the viscosity D. As the square of the diameter...
- Pressure drop for turbulent fluid flow through a circular pipe is given by_________________?
- A. 64/Re B. 32μLV/gc.D2 C. 4f (L/D) (v2/2gc). ρ D. f (L/D) (v2/2gc). ρ...
- The effect of solid boundary on the fluid flow is confined to the boundary layer, except for fluids ?
- A. Having high viscosities B. Moving at low velocities C. Both A. & B. D. Neither A. nor B....
- Drag co-efficient CD, in Stoke’s law range is given by________________?
- A. CD = 16/Re.p B. CD = 24/Re.p C. CD = 18.4/Re.p D. CD = 0.079/Re 0.25.p...
- For a given Reynolds number, in a hydraulically smooth pipe, further smoothening ____________ the friction factor?
- A. Brings about no further reduction of B. Increases C. Decreases D. None of these...
Leave a Reply