- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
If ΔG (free energy change) for a chemical reaction is very large and negative, then the reaction is_______________________?
Hamad Chemical Reaction 01/12/2021
A. Not feasible
B. Just feasible
C. Very much feasible
D. Unpredictable as ΔG is no measure of feasibility of a reaction
- Exposure of a photographic plate to produce a latent image is an example of _______________ reaction?
- A. Very slow B. Very fast C. Photochemical D. Both B. and C....
- A trickle bed reactor is the one, which_________________?
- A. Has altogether three streams either entering or leaving B. Processes three reactants at different flow rates C. Processes three reactants with same flow rate D. Employs all the three phases (i.e. solid, liquid and gas)...
- Thermodynamic equilibrium constant in a system is affected by___________________?
- A. Inerts B. Pressure C. Temperature D. All A., B. & C....
- When the density of the reaction mixture is constant in a chemical reaction, the ratio of the mean residence time to space time is__________________?
- A. > 1 B. < 1 C. 1 D. 0...
- Reaction rate equation for the bellow figure reaction, If S at is present in large excess, what is the order of this reaction ?
- A. Zero B. One C. Two D. Three...
Leave a Reply