- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Chemical Reaction 15/07/2021
A. P.F. reactors in series
B. CSTR in series
C. CSTR followed by P.F. reactor
D. P.F. reactor followed by CSTR
- The rate expression for a heterogeneous catalytic reaction is given by, – rA = K.KA PA(1 + KA.PA + KR.PR), where K is surface reaction rate constant and KA and KR are absorption equilibrium constants of A and R respectively. If KR PR >> (1 + KA PA), the apparent activation energy EA is equal to (given E is the activation energy for the reaction and ΔHR and ΔHA are the activation energies of adsorption of R and A) ?
- A. E B. E + ΔHA C. E + ΔHA – ΔHR) D. ΔHA + ΔHR...
- In an ideal P.F.R. at steady state conditions ___________________?
- A. The composition of reactants remains constant along a flow path B. The conversion of the reactant varies from point to point along a flow path C. There is no lateral mixing of fluid D. There may be diffusion along the flow path...
- ‘Unreacted core model’ represents the reaction involving ______________________?
- A. Combustion of coal particles B. Roasting of sulphide ores C. Manufacture of carbon disulphide from elements D. None of these...
- The gas phase reaction 2A ⇌ B is carried out in an isothermal plug flow reactor. The feed consists of 80 mole % A and 20 mole % inerts. If the conversion of A at the reactor exit is 50%, then CA/CA0 at the outlet of the reactor is _______________________?
- A. 2/3 B. 5/8 C. 1/3 D. 3/8...
- Pick out the wrong statement ?
- A. ‘Hold back’ is defined as the fraction of material that stays longer than the mean residence time B. Study of non-ideal flow reactor is done experimentally by stimulus-response technique C. For studying a chemical reaction, it is desirable to monitor the reactants during initial stages and the products during the final stages of reaction … Pick out the wrong statement ?Read More...
Leave a Reply