- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Chemical Reaction 02/12/2021
A. Changes on changing the concentration units
B. Is not a function of the unit of time
C. Has unit of time-1
D. None of these
- For a first order isothermal chemical reaction in a porous catalyst, the effectiveness factor is 0.3. The effectiveness factor will increase if the____________________?
- A. Catalyst size is reduced or the catalyst diffusivity is reduced B. Catalyst size is reduced or the catalyst diffusivity is increased C. Catalyst size is increased or the catalyst diffusivity is reduced D. Catalyst size is increased or the catalyst diffusivity is increased...
- A catalyst promoter_________________?
- A. Improves the activity of a catalyst B. Acts as a catalyst support C. Itself has very high activity D. All A., B. and C....
- With the same reaction time, initial concentration and feed rate, the reaction 2A → B is carried out separately in CSTR and P.F. reactor of equal volumes. The conversion will be__________________?
- A. Higher in P.F. reactor B. Higher in CSTR C. Same in both the reactors D. Data insufficient; can’t be predicted...
- For the same residence time, which one will give the maximum conversion ?
- A. Single stirred tank (v = 5 litres) B. Two stirred tank (each of 2.5 litres) in series C. Stirred tank followed by tubular flow reactor (each of 2.5 litres) D. Single tubular flow reactor (v = 5 litres)...
- ______________ catalytic reaction is involved in the thermal cracking of gas oil ?
- A. Homogeneous B. Non-Homogeneous C. Heterogeneous D. Non-Heterogeneous...
Leave a Reply