- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Chemical Heat Transfer 18/04/2023
D. None of these
- “The ratio of the total emissive power to the absorptivity for all bodies is same at ther-mal equilibrium”. This is ______________ law?
- A. Kirchoff’s B. Planck’s C. Wien’s displacement D. Stefan-Boltzmann...
- Fresh orange juice contains 12% (by weight) solids and the rest water 90% of the fresh juice is sent to an evaporator to remove water and subsequently mixed with the remaining 10% of fresh juice. The resultant product contains 40% solids. The kg of water removed from 1 kg fresh juice is__________________?
- A. 0.4 B. 0.5 C. 0.6 D. 0.7...
- Vent pipes are provided in a condenser to ________________?
- A. Remove non-condensable gases B. Purge the condenser C. Facilitate easy cleaning of tubes D. None of these...
- What is the emissivity of a black body ?
- A. 0 B. 1 C. 0.5 D. 0.90...
- Which of the following has the lowest Prandtl number ?
- A. Molten sodium (a coolant used in fast breeder reactor) B. Water C. Transformer oil D. Dilute H2SO4...
Leave a Reply