- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
The common pollutant generated in chlor-alkali industry and battery manufacture is ___________________?
Hamad Chemical Environmental Engineering 01/12/2021
D. None of these
- Which of the following is an adsorbent for removal of nitrogen oxides from gas/air ?
- A. Active carbon B. Silica gel C. Bog iron (iron oxide) D. Pulverised limestone...
- Corrosion in boilers can be prevented by _________________?
- A. Deaeration of feed water B. Enhancing pH of feed water by adding alkali C. Feeding sodium sulphite or hydrazine phosphate to the boilers, which combines with oxygen and prevents corrosion D. All A., B. and C....
- Noise produced by cooling fans (employed in air cooled heat exchangers or cooling tower) is mainly caused due to the turbulence created by blade passage through air. It can be reduced by use of a slower fan_________________?
- A. With greater number of blades B. Of increased diameter C. Both A. & B. D. Neither A. nor B....
- Inhalation of lead compounds present in automobile exhaust (using leaded petrol) causes__________________?
- A. Blood poisoning B. Anaemia C. Nervous system disorder D. All A., B. & C....
- Which of the following is not a source of ozone emission in the atmosphere?
- A. Refrigerators B. Xerox machines C. Dermatological photo-therapy equipments D. High voltage electrical equipments...
Leave a Reply