- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Chemical Environmental Engineering 16/05/2023
C. Bad odour
D. Bad taste & colour
- ______________ is the process of killing organism in water ?
- A. Coagulation B. Sterilisation C. Disinfection D. Sedimentation...
- Biological oxidation ponds remove organic matters present in the polluted water by _______________?
- A. Using the activities of bacteria and other micro organisms B. Aerobic oxidation C. Both A. & B. D. Neither A. nor B....
- Which of the following pollutants, if present in atmosphere is detectable by its odour ?
- A. CO B. SO2 C. NO2 D. CO2...
- Lagooning process is mainly a means of the__________________?
- A. Sludge disposal B. Reduction of excessive flow in sewers C. Biological treatment of wastes D. None of these...
- Which of the following gases is having the widest explosion limit (about 2 to 81% gas in gasair mixture), rendering it the property of the most explosive gas ?
- A. Hydrogen B. Acetylene C. Carbon monoxide D. Ammonia...
Leave a Reply