- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Coal washing waste water containing about 3% suspended solids (comprising of clay, slate, stone etc.) is treated for solid particles removal ?
Hamad Chemical Environmental Engineering 16/07/2021
A. By chemical coagulation
B. In sedimentation tanks equipped with mechanical scrapper
C. In vacuum filter
D. In clarifiers
- Which of the following is the most active zone of atmosphere in which weathering events like rain, storm & lightning occur ?
- A. Thermosphere B. Troposphere C. Stratosphere D. None of these...
- Removal of ______________ is accomplished by aeration of water?
- A. Dissolved gases B. Suspended solids C. Dissolved solids D. None of these...
- Pollution by particulate matter emission in the atmosphere does not take place during metal____________________?
- A. Grinding B. Machining C. Cutting D. Polishing...
- Which is the most widely used coagulant for the treatment of turbid water ?
- A. Alum (aluminium sulphate) B. Lime C. Ferric chloride D. Sodium aluminate...
- ‘Particulate’ air pollutants are finely divided solids and liquids. Which of the following is not a „particulate‟ ?
- A. Dust & mists B. Smoke & fumes C. Photochemical smog & soot D. None of these...
Leave a Reply