- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Biology Mcqs 02/12/2021
A. Natural lipid
B. Neutral lipid
C. Neutral wax
D. All of these
- People living in high altitudes (like mountains) usually have a _________?
- A. smaller number of Red Blood Cells B. larger number of Red Blood Cells C. smaller number of White Blood Cells D. larger number of White Blood Cells...
- A series of hypothesis supported by the results of many tests is called ?
- A. Scientific law B. Theory C. Data D. Deduction...
- Among the following organisms which shows the best adaptations for locomotion?
- A. Amoeba. B. Earthworm. C. Reptiles D. Amphibians....
- Which of the following are proteins in nature?
- A. Antibodies. B. Interferons C. Antitoxins D. All of these...
- Stomata open due to _________ of K+ into the guard cells from the surrounding epidermis
- A. Diffusion B. Active transport C. Osmosis D. All of these...
Leave a Reply