- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Water Management 13/07/2021
- The permissible limit of hardness of water fore low pressure boiler is _____________________?
- A. 30 mg/litre B. 40 mg/litre C. 50 mg/litre D. 60 mg/litre...
- The minimum moisture content at which a water drop if placed on a smooth surface of soil will not be absorbed immediately by the soil is called __________________?
- A. Soil moisture content B. Moisture content C. Soil saturation D. All are correct...
- Art of mixing saline water with fresh water in accordance with some ratio for irrigation purpose is called _________________?
- A. Amalgamation B. Mixing of water C. Desalinization D. All are correct...
- The soil which are formed due to the weathering effects particularly by movement of water and are high permeable are called _________________?
- A. Alluvial soils B. Non-alluvial soils C. Impervious soils D. Semi-impervious soils...
- When high flood passing down weir creating high up lift pressures and there is no flow in the canals, if such condition is taken for design and is called__________________?
- A. High flood level B. Dangerous condition C. Hydraulic design condition D. Worst condition...
Leave a Reply