- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Soil Science 08/02/2023
A. Inversely related
B. Directly related
C. Not related
D. Occasionally related
- Places where volcanoes occur are_________________?
- A. Pacific ocean B. Mid-Atlantic ridge C. Mediterranean sea D. All the above...
- Permanent change in soil is due to__________________?
- A. Ionic bonding B. pH change C. Covalent bonding D. Isomorphic substitution...
- Attraction between similar particles is called____________________?
- A. Adhesion B. Cohesion C. Vander wall D. All the above...
- The deficient level of N (%) in plants suggested by various workers is____________________?
- A. 0% B. 3% C. 5% D. 10%...
- While handing concentrated acids. bases or other hazardous chemicals use_________________?
- A. Table B. Fume hoods C. Both a & b D. None of the above...
Leave a Reply