- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Agricultural economics 17/05/2023
A. Clean technologies
B. Efficient technology
C. Productive technology
D. Innovative technology
- Power of a good/ service to satisfy human desire/want is called____________________?
- A. Utility B. Worth C. The point of satiety D. All of these...
- A physical establishment which performs one or more functions in production, fabrication and distribution of goods and services ?
- A. Plant B. Firm C. Factory D. None...
- Commodities whose demand varies directly with money income are called______________________?
- A. Superior or normal goods B. Complementary goods C. Substitutes D. None...
- A bank which lends to developing nations to help them increase their capital stock and this achieve economic growth ?
- A. IMF B. Islamic Bank C. Commercial bank D. None...
- Stocks of commodities held by the countries or international organizations to moderate the commodities price fluctuations ?
- A. Black market B. Buffer stocks C. Capital stocks D. Speculation...
Leave a Reply